Amazon JBL Boom Box Quiz 13 September 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz 13th September 2019 All Answers Win Prize Free, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 13 September, Amazon 13th September Quiz All Questions And Answers Today, Amazon JBL Boom Box Speakers Quiz Win JBL Boom Box Speakers 13 Sep 2019, Answers Of Amazon Quiz 13 September 2019, Amazon Quiz Time Today Answers:
Amazon Quiz Time Contests Daily- How To Find, Play And Win Amazon Quiz Win Contests:
Amazon India Shopping App every day announces new quiz contests. Along with Amazon Daily 8 AM-12 PM Quizzes occasionally Amazon also provides Special Edition Quizzes and more event-based quizzes. Amazon India gives many prizes like Smartphones, TVs, iPhones, Headphones, Money As Amazon Pay Balance and Electronic Gadgets for Free to the selected Amazon Quiz Winners. We here update Amazon Quiz Time Answers every day. You can find all Amazon Quiz Answers Clicking Here- Click To Get All Amazon Quiz Answers.
Steps To Play And Win Amazon Quiz Time Contests:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all questions and answers of Amazon Daily Quiz at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now you can win the Prize From Amazon- No Purchase is necessary to play or become eligible to win the Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
Amazon JBL Quiz Answers 13 September 2019 Win Free JBL Boom Box Speakers:
Question 1. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian in space. What was the name of the spacecraft in which he travelled?
Question 2. Running events are often categorised as 5K. 10K, half marathon, full marathon etc. What is the official running distance of a full marathon?
Answer: 42.19 Kms
Question 3. The world is divided into a total of 24 timezones. USA has 4 timezones across it’s entire region. Which country has the maximum number of timezones?
Question 4. Which is the only mammal capable of flying by beating their wings to power flight?
Question 5. Which Indian city has become the first to launch a 3D Smart Traffic Signal called ‘Intelights’ which will regulate traffic signals with a smart bird’s eye view wireless sensor system?
Amazon JBL Boom Box Quiz 13 September- Terms & Conditions And Details:
- This Contest will commence on 13 September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an JBL Boombox speaker (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.