Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 13 July 2021 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 13th July 2021 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 13 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 13 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 13 July 2021 Rs 25000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 13 July 2021:
Question 1. In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
Question 2. Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hillstation?
Question 3. During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
Answer: Shafali Verma
Question 4. What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
Question 5. What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?
Amazon Quiz 13 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 13 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.