Amazon Rs 40000 Quiz Answers 13 January 2022 Win ₹40,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 40000 Quiz All Answers 13th January 2022 Win Rs 40000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 40000 Rs Quiz 13 January 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 40000 Quiz 13 January 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 13 January 2022 Rs 40000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 40000 Quiz Answers 13 January 2022:
Question 1. The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization is endorsing India’s proposal to declare 2023 as the International Year of what?
Question 2. In which country was the foundation stone of Asia’s biggest airport laid recently?
Question 3. Which is the most expensive city in the world to live in, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s biannual report?
Answer: Tel Aviv
Question 4. In which of these countries is this animal found regularly?
Question 5. What is the chemical sign for this material?
Amazon Quiz 13 January 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 13 January 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13th January 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 40000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.