Amazon Quiz 13 February 2019, Amazon Nokia 8.1 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 13 February Win Nokia 8.1 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Today Answers Win Nokia 8.1 Smartphone Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Nokia Quiz Answers 13 Feb:
Amazon Nokia 8.1 Quiz Answers 13 February:
Question 1. How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
Answer: 29 states, 7 territories
Question 2. What type of Government does India operate under?
Question 3. The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Answer: Mariana Trench
Question 4. Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Question 5.’Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
Answer: Charles Darwin
Amazon Quiz 13 February 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 13 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Nokia 8.1 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).