Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 12 June 2022 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 12th June 2022 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 12 June 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 12 June 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 12 June 2022 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 12 June 2022:
Question 1. Which of these cricketers reached 7000 runs in Test cricket during the Test match between Pakistan and Australia at Lahore in 2022?
Answer: Azhar Al
Question 2. Who among these is the director of the recent movie starring Prabhas titled ‘Radhe Shyam’?
Answer: Radha Krishna Kumar
Question 3. India recently achieved what goods export target for the first time?
Answer: $400 billion
Question 4. What famous bridge is this?
Answer: Sydney Harbour Bridge
Question 5. In which city of the Middle East is this ancient mosque located in?
Amazon Quiz 12 June 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 12 June 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 12th June 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only