Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 12 August 2021 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 12th August 2021 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 12th August 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 12 August 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 12 August 2021 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 12 August 2021:
Question 1. Who recently made history as the first Canadian to headline a solo Super Bowl halftime show?
Answer: The Weeknd
Question 2. Which organisation has proposed to set up an international carbon price floor to help limit global warming?
Question 3. Kenneth Kaunda, who recently passed away was the first president of which African country?
Question 4. In a World Fair event in which year and in which city did this device debut?
Answer: 1893 Chicago World’s Fair
Question 5. This car company is from which country?
Amazon Quiz 12 August 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 12 August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 12th August 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.