Amazon Quiz 12 April 2020 Answers, Amazon 12th April Quiz Answers, Amazon OnePlus 7T Pro Quiz Answers 12 April 2020 Win OnePlus 7T Pro, Answers Of Amazon 12 April OnePlus 7T Pro Quiz Win OnePlus 7T Pro Amazon Quiz Time All Answers Win OnePlus 7T Pro Today, Amazon Quiz April 12, 20 All Answers, Amazon Quiz Today 12/4/20 All Questions And Answers Win OnePlus 7T Pro Free Amazon Quiz Win Answers 12 April 2020:
Amazon OnePlus 7T Pro Quiz 12 April 2020 Answers Today:
Question 1. Dubai has recently opened the world’s first hospital for which of the following?
Question 2. What is the name of the first indigenous testing kit for COVID-19 in India, made by Pune based Mylab?
Question 3. The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam recently announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
Answer: Van Gogh
Question 4. Viewpoint is a new market research app launched by which global tech giant?
Question 5. Which Indian state celebrates ‘Utkal Divas’ – the state’s foundation day on April 1?
Amazon Quiz 12 April 2020- More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 12 April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning OnePlus 7T Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.