Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 11 January 2021 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz All Answers 11th January 2021 Win ₹10,000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 10000 Quiz 11 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 10000 Quiz 11 January 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 11 January 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 11 January 2021:
Question 1. Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Question 2. The World Economic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Question 3. December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Answer: BR Ambedkar
Question 4. These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature.
Question 5. Name this character from a famous Stephen King Novel.
Amazon Quiz 11 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 11 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.