Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz Answers 10 September 2021 Win ₹50,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 50000 Quiz All Answers 10th September 2021 Win Rs 50000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 50000 Rs Quiz 10 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz 10 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 10 September 2021 Rs 50000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 50000 Quiz Answers 10 September 2021:
Question 1. Ramappa temple, which became the 39th site in India to earn the ‘World Heritage’ tag from UNESCO, is located in which state?
Question 2. Which country added a new module called ‘Nauka’ to the International Space Station in 2021?
Question 3. 12-year-old Hend Zaza was the youngest Olympic athlete to compete in Tokyo, in which sport?
Answer: Table tennis
Question 4. If you were on this planet, from which direction would you see the sun rising?
Question 5. He wast the last non-Indian to receive which prize?
Answer: Bharat Ratna
Amazon Quiz 10 September 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 10 September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 10th September 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.