Amazon Rs 2500 Quiz Answers 10 November 2022 Win ₹2500 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 2500 Quiz All Answers 10th Nov 2022 Win Rs 2500 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 2500 Rs Quiz 10 November 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 2500 Quiz 10 November 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 10 Nov 2022 Rs 2500 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 2500 Quiz Answers 10 November 2022:
Question 1. What, literally meaning ‘archipelago’ in Javanese, is the new capital of Indonesia?
Question 2. PN Panicker, whose statue was recently unveiled by the President, is known as the Father of what in Kerala?
Answer: Library Movement
Question 3. Which Indian state recently saw the creation of 2 new districts, Pakyong and Soreng?
Question 4. Which game from the show ‘Squid Game’ included this doll?
Answer: Red light, Green light
Question 5. This structure is known as the _____ of the City in Auroville. Fill in the blanks
Amazon Quiz 10 November 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 10 November 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 10th November 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 2500 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only