Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 10 May 2021 Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 15000 Quiz All Answers 10th May 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 15000 Rs Quiz 10 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 10 May 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 10 May 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 10 May 2021:
Question 1. Which Indian state has released a commemorative postage stamp on 100 years of first visit of Mahatma Gandhi to the state in 1921?
Question 2. Novelist Sharankumar Limbale was awarded which of these prizes in 2021 for his novel ‘Sanatan’?
Answer: Saraswati Samman
Question 3. Late Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said, who received the 2019 Gandhi Peace Prize, was the Sultan of which country?
Question 4. This famous bar , belongs to which of these groups?
Question 5. What is the name of the Taylor Swift song that has this object in the title?
Answer: Teardrops on my Guitar
Amazon Quiz 10 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 10 May 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.