Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 10 January 2022 Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 10th January 2022 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Rs Quiz 10 January 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 10 January 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 10 January 2022 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 10 January 2022:
Question 1. Which Canadian singer led the 2021 Superbowl halftime show?
Answer: The Weeknd
Question 2. Which global retail giant has ordered the setting up of Bitcoin ATMs in 200 of its stores in a bid to increase usage of crypto-currency?
Question 3. A restaurant coach mounted on rails, located at the Heritage Gully, has recently been opened by Indian Railways in which city?
Question 4. In the 2020 Summer Olympics, this was the host country. What was its position in the medal table?
Question 5. Name this city, whose name features in the title of a Wes Anderson movie
Amazon Quiz 10 January 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 10 January 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 10th January 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.