Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 1 June 2021 Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 15000 Quiz All Answers 1st June 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 15000 Rs Quiz 1 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 1 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 1 June 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 1 June 2021:
Question 1. Released in May 2021, ‘Believe – What Life and Cricket Taught Me’ is the autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: Suresh Raina
Question 2. In April 2021, which country became the first to bring in a law forcing its financial firms to report on the effects of climate change?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 3. President Biden has announced withdrawal of all American troops from which country by Sept 11, 2021?
Question 4. This is an an all-electric car made by which world-famous automobile manufacturer?
Question 5. Identify this variety of mushroom.
Amazon Quiz 1 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 1 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 1st June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.