HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 TO ALL READERS
Amazon 15000 Quiz Answers 1 January 2021 Win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz All Answers 1st January 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 15000 Quiz 1 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 1 January Rs 15000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 1 January 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 1 January 2021:
Question 1. As per the International Air Transport Association, which city is at present the most connected city in the world?
Question 2. Astad Deboo, who recently passed away and was well known for his collaboration with Pink Floyd, was an exponent in which art form?
Question 3. Which former world heavyweight champion recently returned to the boxing ring after 15 years to fight Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition match?
Answer: Mike Tyson
Question 4. The name of this beverage comes from the Arab word ‘qahwa’ meaning ‘that which prevents ______’?
Question 5. This popular toy brand’s name is an abbreviation of two words meaning ‘play well’ in which language?
Amazon Quiz 1 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 1 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.