Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers 19 June 2021 Win Rs 5000. Amazon Pictionary Quiz All Answers Today Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay. Amazon Picture Quiz Answers Win Rs 5000. Amazon Pictionary Quiz Identify Photos And Stand A Chance To Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Pictionary Quiz June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 19 June 2021 Pictionary Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers 19 June 2021 Win Rs 5000:
Question 1. What’s the name of this painting, by Johannes Vermeer?
Answer: Girl with Pearl Earrings
Question 2. Who is the famous Artist who made this painting ‘the starry night’?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh
Question 3. Which time period in the history is this painting from?
Question 4. Which medium M F Hussain used to make the painting ‘Horses’?
Answer: Coal or chalks
Question 5. What was the Name of the famous Indian painter who made this painting ‘Shakuntala’ ?
Answer: Raja Ravi Verma
Amazon Pictionary Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 16th June 2021 from 06:00:00 p.m. to 2nd July 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.