Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Answers 9 September 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 National Wildlife Quiz All Answers 9th September 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of National Wildlife Day 10000 Rs Quiz 9 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz 9 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Banner [Today 9 September 2021 National Wildlife Day Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz Answers Win Rs 10000:
Question 1. Name the largest mangrove forest of India
Answer: Pichavaram Mangroves, Tamil Nadu
Question 2. Which is the state bird of Chattisgarh?
Answer: Common Hill Myna
Question 3. In which year was “Project Tiger” launched in India?
Question 4. How many national parks does India have?
Question 5. A common theme for species that become extinct could involve:
Answer: All of the above
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 28th August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 10th September 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.