Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers Win Rs 10000, December 30, 2020 Answers Of Amazon Looking Back 2020 Quiz Win 10000 Rs. Amazon Looking Back 2020 Quiz Answers Today Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay 30th December 2020:
How To Play And Win Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 30 December 2020 Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Looking Back 2020 Quiz Answers 30 December 2020:
Question 1. Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadiums?
Question 2. When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word”, which Indian brand replied with “Move On.”?
Question 3. Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” films?
Answer: Cobra Kai
Question 4. Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled its 2,292 seats with what?
Question 5. At the 48th International Emmy Awards, which Indian series won the ‘Best Drama’ award?
Answer: Delhi Crime
Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 24th December 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 5th January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.