Amazon Quiz 21 December 2019, Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers 21 December 2019 Win Rs 20000, Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz All Answers Today 21st December 2019, Amazon 21 December Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers Win 20000 Amazon Quiz Answers 21 December 2019, Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 21 Dec 2019 Answers Win Rs 20000, Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 21/12/19 Answers Today, Amazon App Only Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers, Answers Of Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 21 December 2019, Today Amazon Rs 20000 Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers:
Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers 21st December 2019:
Question 1. Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community that is empowering local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Question 2. The Persons of the Year 2005, Bill & Melinda Gates along with Irish singer Bono were together called _______ because of their charity work by the TIME magazine. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: The Good Samaritans
Question 3. Amazon Cares conducted training sessions in tailoring for women in Tauru, Sonipat and Manesar. These towns are all from which state?
Question 4. Which Amazon team associated with a certain product, recently had it its 1st event to impart knowledge on the importance of e-learning?
Answer: Alexa Devices
Question 5. You can support the the ‘Amazon : Gift a smile’ cause by doing which of the following?
Answer: Donating to the NGO’s listed on Amazon
Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 1 December 2019 Answers:
Question 1. Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community. It aims to empower local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Question 2. In December 2018, famous YouTuber PewDiePie hosted a live-stream, whose entire proceeds went to which Indian organization?
Question 3. The NGO ‘Read India’ received over 608 gifts, benefiting more than 16,800 people, through the Gift a ___ initiative. (Fill in the blanks).
Question 4. Which organisation founded in Oxford in 1942 has partnered with Amazon Cares in providing relief for the flood affected?
Question 5. The Amazon team conducted clean up drives across schools during the ‘Freedom Week’ under what initiative?
Answer: Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya
Also, Play Other Quizzes:
How To Play And Win Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Win Rs 20000- 21 December 2019:
Watch This Video:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Amazon Joy Of Giving quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today on 21-12-2019 Amazon Announced Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Contest.
- First, you need Amazon India Official Shopping App installed on your smartphone (If you haven’t the App Installed then Click Here to go to installation page )
- Open Amazon Shopping App and sign in
- Scroll down to Amazon Fun Zone Quiz And Click the banner of Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 21 Dec and click on the banner
- Answer all the questions of Amazon Today Quiz correctly and stand a chance to win Rs 20000 for free from Amazon India.
All You need to participate in Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Contest 21 December 2019 is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer all the questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, we every day update all answer key of Amazon Quiz Contests like Amazon Joy Of Giving Today Quiz. If you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winner’s list click HERE.
Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz 21 December 2019- More Details And Terms:
- . This Contest will commence on 15 December 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21 December 2019 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.