Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers Win Rs 20000, January 8, 2021. Amazon Answers Of January Edition Quiz Win 20000 Amazon Pay 8 January 2021. Amazon January Quiz 20000 Answers 8 Jan 2021. Amazon January Edition Quiz All Answers Today:
How To Play And Win Amazon January Edition Quiz Win Rs 20000:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 8 January 2021 Rs 20000 January Edition Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers 8 January 2021:
Question 1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question 2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Question 3. 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer: KM Cariappa
Question 4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation?
Answer: Election Commission of India
Question 5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer: Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6. Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer: Bad Boys for Life
Question 7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer: David Bowie
Question 8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Amazon January Edition Quiz 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 7th January 2021 from 11:59:00 p.m. to 31st January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.