Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Answers 22 June 2019, Amazon Guess And Win 22nd June Win Rs 15000, Amazon Guess And Win Contest Answers 22 June Win Rs 15,000 Today, Amazon Rs 15000 Guess And Win Answers, Amazon Guess And Win Contest – Predict The Winner And Win Rs.15000, Amazon Predict The Winner Team And Get Rs 15000 All Answers Today 22 June 2019, Amazon Guess And Win All Answers 22/6/19, #AmazonGuessAndWin:
Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Answers 22 June 2019 – Win 15000:
To Win Amazon Guess And Win Contest Today You Have To First Predict The Winner Team Of India Vs Afghanistan World Cup Cricket Match, Then You Have To Answers A Simple Question Then You Will Be Eligible To Win Rs 15000 As Amazon play Free From Amazon India. The Winner Of Amazon Guess And Win Contest Will Be Announced By 30th July 2019.
Answer Correctly To Lock Your Choice:
Question: In cricket, what does the term ‘Skipper’ refer to?
Answer: The Team Captain.
Play And Win Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Contest 22nd June 2019:
To Play Amazon Guess And Win Contest You Must have Amazon India Official Shopping App installed on your smartphone. If you have not installed it already then click here to go to the installation page.
2. Open Amazon Official Shopping App And Log in with your username and password And scroll down to Amazon Guess And Win Contest Banner and click on the banner. OR CLICK THIS DIRECT LINK TO GO TO AMAZON GUESS AND WIN PAGE.
3. Now Tap On Guess the winner button
4. Guess the winner of today’s match and click on submit button
5. Now you have to answer a simple question
6. Now you are eligible to win Rs 15000 As Amazon Pay Balance!
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Announced Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Contest Today 22-06-2019. Answering All the questions of Amazon 22 June Guess And Win Quiz You can win Rs.15000 As Amazon Pay For Free.
How To Find The Amazon Guess And Win Quiz On Amazon App:
If you cant find the quiz on Amazon App (because of displaying many offers and discount banners quiz banner is hidden and you have to find out first to play the Great Indian Festival Quiz), then click on this direct link. After opening this page scroll down and find the following banner and click on it, quiz will be started and you have to answer all the five questions correctly.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon Fossil Grant Watch quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Guess And Win 22 June 2019 – Terms And More Details:
- This Contest will commence from 20th June 2019, 12:00 AM and end on 22nd June 2019, 10:00 PM both days inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period, you must: (a) Click on the Contest banner on Amazon.in; (b) Choose the name of the cricket team that you believe will win the match held during the Contest Period; (c) Answer a Contest question displayed on Amazon.in.
- At the end of the Contest Period, amongst all customers who chose the name of the winning cricket team and answer the Contest question correctly, 3 (three) customers will be chosen by a random draw of lots to be eligible to receive Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (“Prize”).
- In the event the winner(s) fails to claim the Prize within time line stipulated by Amazon, another winner may be chosen in accordance with the process set forth above.
- Every participant will be eligible for one Prize only.