Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz 13th April Answers Win Fossil Grant Watch, Amazon Quiz Answers 13 April 2019, Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz 13th April All Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers 13 April 2019 Win Fossil Grant Watch, Amazon Fossil Quiz 13 April All Answers Today:
Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz Answers 13th April:
Question 1. A group of crows is called a _____. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
Question 3. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Question 4. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
Question 5. The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from ______ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
|Amazon Back To School Offers – Click Here|
|Fab Phone Fest Last Day Today – Click Here|
How To Play And Win Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz 13 April 2019:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Announced Amazon Fossil Grant Watch Quiz Today 13-04-2019. Answering All the questions of Amazon 13 April Quiz You can win Fossil Grant Watch.
How To Find The Fossil Grant Watch Quiz On Amazon App:
If you cant find the quiz on Amazon App (because of displaying many offers and discount banners quiz banner is hidden and you have to find out first to play the Great Indian Festival Quiz), then click on this direct link. After opening this page scroll down and find the following banner and click on it, quiz will be started and you have to answer all the five questions correctly.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon Fossil Grant Watch quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 13 April 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 12 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fossil Grant Analog Off-White Dial Men’s Watch – ME3099 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).