Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Answers 18 June 2021 Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay. Make your Father’s day extra special, play Amazon Father’s Day Quiz and stand a chance to win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance Today 18th June 2021 Amazon Fathers Day Quiz All Answers:
How To Play And Win Amazon Father’s Day Quiz 18 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 18 June 2021 Father’s Day Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Father’s Day Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 18 June 2021:
Question 1. This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?
Answer: 20th June 2021
Question 2. According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Question 3. Who is known as the “Father of India” ?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 4. What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Question 5. What is the name of Simba’s dad in The Lion King?
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 11th June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 24th June 2021, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.