Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers 14 November 2020 Win Lego Classic Bricks, Amazon Lego Bricks Childrens Day Quiz Answers 14th November 2020 All Answers. Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Lego Answers 14 Nov 2020. Amazon Childrens Day Quiz All Answers:
How To Play And Win Amazon Childrens Day Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 14 November 2020 Children’s Day Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers 2020:
Question 1. Which prime minister’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2. In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Answer: PV Sindhu
Question 3. Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Answer: Gukesh D
Question 4. This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Answer: Greta Thunberg
Question 5. This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India’s first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Answer: Angad Daryani
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 14 November 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. to 24 nov. 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a LEGO Classic Bricks Set (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.